If you have kids, you need to be super creative when it comes to snacks! My youngest is SO picky when it comes to any kind of food, so by making the food fun looking and yummy, I can usually get him to eat! Whenever I make these Chocolate Covered Vanilla Wafers Desserts, he will usually nibble them up in no time.
Desserts are always a hit though with my family. What family doesn’t love desserts? Anything in moderation is good I always say! As long as your child isn’t eating sweets all day long! And, these Dark Cocoa Dipped Vanilla Wafers are so delish!
Chocolate Covered Vanilla Wafers with Sprinkles
Chocolate Covered Vanilla Wafers Dessert
- Microwave safe bowl
- parchment paper
- baking sheet
- Vanilla Wafers
- Dark Cocoa Melting Chocolate
- St. Patty’s Day Sprinkles
- Melt dark chocolate in microwave safe bowl, in 30 second increments, stirring after each
- Once melted, dip ¾ of wafer into chocolate, using spoon to coat
- Shake off any excess and place on parchment lined baking sheet
- Decorate with sprinkles
- Let dry, serve and enjoy!!
MELT CHOCOLATE AND DIP VANILLA WAFERS:
If you liked these, then you will love my peanut butter and jelly cups! Kids LOVE them! Let me know if you decide to make these. I would love to hear how they turned out! YUM!
PIN IT (for later!)