I love eating salads! Luckily my whole family loves eating them too. That is because there are SO many ways to make salads! Salads are fun to experiment with because you can literally put anything in a good salad!
One of my family’s favorite salads is this honey ginger salad. It is light, but oh so delish! You can add a side of soup, like my chicken noodle soup, a hot slice of bread straight from the oven, or these delicious oven-baked ham and cheese sliders. YUM.
The Best Honey Ginger Salad
Honey Ginger Salad
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 bunches greens of your choice roughly chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except greens until well combined
- Toss in greens and mix
PIN IT (for later!)