These bean and sausage burritos are perfect for any time of the day. Breakfast, lunch, or dinnertime! They are simple to make and are full of flavor. Everyone will love these delicious burritos! Add a salad and you have yourself a meal!
Bean & Sausage Burrito
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 package smoked sausage links, fully cooked
- 4 Flour Tortillas
- sour cream
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Any additional desired toppings olives, lettuce, etc.
- Brown the sausage in the oven (400 degrees for 15-20 minutes) or stovetop
- Warm the beans & tortillas in the oven or microwave
- Spread a spoonful of beans in the center or the tortilla
- Add sour cream, salsa, cheese, sausage, and any additional toppings
- Roll the burrito and enjoy!
Let me know if you decide to make these yummy Bean & Sausage Burritos! And don’t forget to leave a rating for them if you do make them, in the comments below!
And, if you liked these sausage and bean burritos, chances are you will Love my chicken soft tacos too! YUM!
PIN IT (for later!)
Leave a Reply