I love this easy chicken pot pie recipe because it is simple to make. Being able to create easy dinners for my family is so important because I don’t always have a lot of time in the evenings. I work from home, so my work is here, and finding ways to manage my time has always been a struggle for me.
So, when I find new dinner ideas and easy recipes, I want to share them with everyone! Who couldn’t benefit from a yummy and easy-to-make dinner recipe? And, this easy chicken pot pie recipe is an all-time favorite in my home! It is hearty and just so good.
Plus, it is an easy way to throw in veggies and your kids won’t mind because this recipe is really tasty and my kids LOVE it when I season our meals perfectly. This chicken pot pie is definitely seasoned to perfection!
Easy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
Let’s get to the recipe because I am pretty sure you came here to get the recipe and not a story about my life, right? Ha! Let’s get started then, shall we?
Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- mixing bowl
- 2 frozen pie crust shells
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and shredded to make this extra quick, just buy a roitesserie chicke and use that.
- 1 package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tbsp dry, minced onion you can also chop fresh onions
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp steak seasoning
- 1 tbsp garlic you can use fresh garlic too
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Mix together chicken, vegetables, soup, onion, salt, pepper, steak seasoning and garlic powder until well combined
- Pour mixture into one of the pie crust shells
- Place the other pie crust shell bottom side up on top of the mixture
- Use a fork to press the sides of the crust together to seal the pie
- Use the fork again to gently poke several sets of holes in the top crust
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbly
- Let rest for about 10 minutes
PUT IN PIE:
PIN IT (for later!)